Legacy At Willow Pond

Reviews of Legacy At Willow Pond

Independent Living Reviews for Legacy At Willow Pond

December 23, 2013

By Lynn R.

We are relocating my Dad to the Legacy at Willow Pond, and he is so excited to be going there. They have a perfect set-up for my Dad on the ground floor which will make his life much easier for him and his two small dogs who are allowed to stay with him. They are welcoming him with open arms, have introduced us to a wonderful resident who will be his "ambassador" to get him acquainted with the facility, residents, activities, etc. They even sent him home with samples of their soups on our first visit (and they were awesome). Jessica, the Senior Housing Specialist, has made him feel at home from our first visit. My in-laws also lived at this Legacy up until the time they both passed, and were very, very happy there so I feel blessed that my Dad will have a safe, comfortable home.

September 26, 2013

By Kathy69581750

Mom is at Legacy Senior Living and the facility is very close to where I live. The staff are outstanding. They provide meals and they do some housecleaning. They have many activities going on like bingo and different types of church groups come in. They also have transportation which takes the residents to their doctor's appointment. They do lot of different things. They have a formal dining room. Breakfast is buffet style and dinner is sit-down style and they have waiters and waitresses.

June 19, 2013

By Jane28

My mother was happier when we placed her in The Legacy at Willow Pond. Before, when she was at home, she was very depressed and isolated. At The Legacy, she is staying in a room with her little balcony where she could sit outside. It overlooked the grounds and wooded area with neighboring houses. It just gives you a very homey feeling to it. She also enjoys a lot of activities. She has been bowling and playing card games. They make stuffed animals for Golisano Children's Hospital and she has done that and enjoyed it. She's still relatively new to the place but she's starting to adjust.

October 01, 2012

By Grandson_Joe

The facility is top notch; they have created a warm atmosphere. There are wonderful scheduled activities and the staff is very well versed at keeping the residents active. The library is well-stocked and the Legacy in penfield is in a prime location. Many of the residents talk walks around the grounds, and there are weekly trips to Wegmans for the residents. There is a gym, a well-run dining hall, and many options for entertainment. My grandmother did well in her time there before her needs changed.

Services and Amenities of Legacy At Willow Pond

About Legacy At Willow Pond

Legacy At Willow Pond is a senior living provider in Penfield, New York that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Legacy At Willow Pond for more details on services and rates.

Map of Legacy At Willow Pond