Park Avenue Extended Care Facility

Park Avenue Extended Care Facility (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Park Avenue Extended Care Facility

Nursing Home Reviews for Park Avenue Extended Care Facility

February 09, 2015

The staff during the week and weekdays at Park Avenue Extended Care seems to really care about the patients. I cannot quite say the same about the weekend. They kind of just do what they have to do and no more. We have seen a few of the rooms because my in-laws have been moved around to different rooms, but they are shared rooms. There is one other roommate, decent size, they are pretty large, they all have windows, and if you know Long beach at all, it is on the water so they usually have a nice view. There are some residents who have been there a long time, and have some personal furniture in there and have made it really cozy; other rooms that have nothing personal in them -- they just look very hospital like. I have not eaten there myself, but whatever they are serving must be decent because my mother-in-law is eating it, gaining weight, and getting healthier. The dining room is a pretty big space. It is probably the size of four or five of the rooms, it has lots of windows, big open space, lots of round tables where people can sit together, there is always bright light, and it is just welcoming. It seems to be a pretty safe place. They don't have security guards, but I have never felt in danger of walking near there or walking here.

May 08, 2014

By leticia allocca

Caring, compassionate, and competent describes our experience at The Park Ave Extended Care Facility. After suffering a stroke at the age of 86, my mom lost her ability to walk. From the moment we arrived at the facility, we where greeted be a kind and courteous staff, sparkling clean facility, and top notch medical assessment and treatment teams.The talented and skilled men and women , assessed her condition and proceeded to address every one of my mothers medical conditions, identify and treat all of them simultaneously and it worked! She recovered her ability to walk! Every aspect of her stay there was carefully planned and customized to my mom individual needs. The entire staff worked as a team to provide the best care possible. From admissions to administration, the treatment team, housekeeping, all of these professionals are the best in their field. I truly thank all of them for giving my mother her life back.

August 31, 2012

By HELPHER

WORST PLACE EVER. DROPPED STROKE VICTIM ON THE FLOOR. HAD TO BE RUSHED TO HOSPITAL WITH ACUTE BROKEN HIP. TRYING TO GET HER OUT OF THERE TO A BETTER PLACE CUT LOTS OF PAPER WORK.

About Park Avenue Extended Care Facility

Park Avenue Extended Care Facility is a senior living provider in Long Beach, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Park Avenue Extended Care Facility for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Avenue Extended Care Facility