Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Reviews of Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

October 09, 2016

By Ducks

I had a relative at nassau extended care facility. The admission office does a poor job in explaining charges. I felt that they just wanted to fill a bed. While my relative was there I found out that they have a lot of homeless people. The care was very bad especially on the weekend. I complained but nothing changed. I would not recommend this nursing home .

January 30, 2013

The hospital recommended Nassau Extended Care to my uncle. The staff is very good and very nice. The rooms are very clean and the food is okay.

Services and Amenities of Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Hempstead, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center