Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center.

1 Greenwich St, Hempstead, NY 11550
Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center. (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center.

Nursing Home Reviews for Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center.

June 27, 2017

By Robbie Williams

i loved it here. the staff was amazing!

By HWilliams

What a lovely place for my dad. Clean facility and a real caring staff.

By jackie smith

The social worker in the hospital referred me here and she did a great job. Nassau was a beautiful place from admissions to the nurses I really enjoyed. Highly recommended. JSmith

By Da Smith

A five star facility and it really shows. Clean and fresh facility Thank you Nassau

October 09, 2016

By Ducks

I had a relative at nassau extended care facility. The admission office does a poor job in explaining charges. I felt that they just wanted to fill a bed. While my relative was there I found out that they have a lot of homeless people. The care was very bad especially on the weekend. I complained but nothing changed. I would not recommend this nursing home .

January 30, 2013

The hospital recommended Nassau Extended Care to my uncle. The staff is very good and very nice. The rooms are very clean and the food is okay.

Services and Amenities of Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center.

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center.

Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center. is a senior living provider in Hempstead, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center. for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center.

Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center.