Garden Care Center

Reviews of Garden Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Garden Care Center

February 26, 2014

By Madeline6

My mom has dementia so she is not very aware of where exactly she is. But she's ok there at Garden Care Center and we're okay with her being there. As far as satisfaction, I would wish that she would cooperate more with her cleanliness but she won't and they’re able to get her cleaned up but it’s not always consistent. She is a tough person to handle. She does not always cooperate and they have to deal with her attitude so I think they manage her well. She was far worse at home and she would not accept any home care so we didn’t have much of a choice. I think their staff is responsive to my family's request or need, whether its information or anything. They try to address any of our concerns. They have a nice patio which gives the residence a chance to get out in the air. My mother is at a stage where we're not able to bring her away from the place. We would wish that she was more capable and we could provide a lifestyle that was a little better but it’s where she's at and we've accepted that. The staff does a great deal of flexibility, and for some people that may not work. But my mother is a difficult person and the fact that they are flexible with her is necessary to keep her okay.

Services and Amenities of Garden Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Garden Care Center

Garden Care Center is a senior living provider in Franklin Square, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Garden Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Garden Care Center