Regeis Care Center

Reviews of Regeis Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Regeis Care Center

November 20, 2014

By Lester2

My mother has dementia, and she is in a very great place. She is in Regeis, and if you didn't know exactly what it was, you'd be totally surprised when you walk in. The cleanliness -- and I've been to several other places and for the other people -- they don't have that urine smell or hospital smell while touring around. You may have that in a room, and they are so efficient that they take care of that very properly. The food is excellent. I would highly recommend it. The staff is excellent. If you are on the point of what needs to be done, they will make sure to address it. I really haven't found any flaws or nothing that I can see at hand.

November 07, 2014

I visited my friend at Regeis Rehab. He was in rehab there. The care was good because he was blind, and the staff was very good. They have rehab and long-term care there. It was very nice. I tell my kids they could put me there because it was nice. It was like a home away from home. The rooms were nice, and the furniture was nice. They looked like something you would have in your own house. They had a lot of activities. Away from rehab, they had different stuff there. In terms of security, they have security in the front. When you come in, you definitively have to sign and sign out. However, they need more staff. That's the only thing. The staffing was kind of poor. My friend got good care there, but from what I'd seen with other patients, they need more staff especially at dinner time.

July 27, 2011

By divanerd

I visit this place on a weekly basis. The rooms and food are decent, but not great. What I do like is the Sunday entertainment and ministry. It really lifts the residents' spirits. Many outside groups, organizations and churches often donate their time and resources. The center is good with fostering these valuable relationships.

Services and Amenities of Regeis Care Center

• French
  • Hebrew
  • Hindi
  • Japanese
  • Russian
  • Spanish

About Regeis Care Center

Regeis Care Center is a senior living provider in Bronx, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regeis Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regeis Care Center