Atria Briarcliff Manor

1025 Pleasantville Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
Atria Briarcliff Manor (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 62 days

A GIFT TO YOUR FUTURE SELF. Sign a lease by November 30, 2020, and get your first month free. As you'll discover, that's just the first advantage of choosing Atria. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Atria Briarcliff Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Briarcliff Manor

May 10, 2016

By AndrewHOAJD

Atria Briarcliff Manor was very nice. We looked at a studio that was too small. The one-bedroom unit perhaps would have fit her needs. The rooms and the whole facility were in wonderful condition. The staff was very helpful and not pushy. They had some sort of discussion class type of thing going on when we were there, and it seemed to be very well attended. It seemed like a social place. They had a cafe and a regular dining area, which looked like a very nice restaurant.

February 22, 2016

By Mary120372350

We liked that the memory care was very small at Atria Briarcliff Manor. They had only 15 patients. The director of sales used to be the director of the program in the memory care. When we got there, they were doing puzzles while a gentleman played the piano, and the residents were on their way to dinner. I also met the coordinator of the program. Everyone was very friendly and the residents greeted most of the staff members. My sister joined me, and we asked them about different levels of care, like what if my 89-year-old mom fell or something catastrophic happened, and they told us about their medical procedures. I was impressed because it had its own courtyard, and it's right next to a park. They told me that part of the program involves taking walks into town and having trips. They followed up with phone calls at different times.

May 22, 2015

We visited Atria Briarcliff Manor, and this is a beautiful facility. It was gorgeous. They provide transportation anywhere within a certain mile radius. We saw one room, and it was lovely. I would recommend this place.

November 19, 2011

By sister margaret

Other

My stepmother stayed for 11 months at Atria in Briarcliff manor after having had a stroke. She was 95 yrs old. Her care was exceptinal. She suffered from periods of dementia, and periods of being just fine. When she was fine, she believed that she was in a 5 star hotel while her condo was being painted. My stepsisters visited daily, and I took my father to visit at least monthly. I hope, if I ever need an assisted living placement that there will be something as nice as Atria.

May 07, 2009

By T. Howell

My loved one stayed here

Wrap around porches are nice but hands on care is more essential. Visit family often if they stay for and request appropriate care. Perhaps well-meaning but nominal standards for the price. Hope it improves.

Memory Care Reviews for Atria Briarcliff Manor

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Shabbat Service

• Pets: Yes

About Atria Briarcliff Manor

At Atria Briarcliff Manor, you'll enjoy the amenities of a resort in a country-style community nestled in the woods. Relax on our breezy wraparound porches and cozy parlors, or exercise at the nearby tennis courts and swim center with a helping hand from our skilled staff. Atria Briarcliff Manor is just 40 minutes from Manhattan.

Atria Bell Court Gardens offers the following services:

• Saflok® electronic key entry system
  • Computer room and wireless network throughout the community
  • Theatre with projection screen
  • 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Café with complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance
  • Memory-care neighborhood
  • Scheduled local transportation

Atria Briarcliff Manor is located in the Town Park, a short walk to the Town Library and just two blocks to the center of the village.

Map of Atria Briarcliff Manor