Atria Briarcliff Manor

Reviews of Atria Briarcliff Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Briarcliff Manor

September 11, 2016

By visitor143412

I liked Atria Briarcliff, I thought the layout was better, and they’ve got more space, so they’ve got more options for facilities. It was more appealing; it was around the corner from a little town, and there was a library. It seemed more comfortable. However, it bothered me that if someone got sick or fell, they don’t have the facility to treat them; they would have to go out to a hospital or rehab. You have to leave again if you need a nursing facility.

Thanks for visiting and sharing your feedback with us. Our state licensure limits the level of care we are allowed to provide. If you have any questions, you can email me at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

September 02, 2016

By Julie774777

Atria Briarcliff Manor was only 15 minutes away from me. It was different because there was one big hall that went through the entire facility. Off this hall, there was a library, a movie room, a dining room, and a bingo room. It was all very attractive and uplifting. I thought it was fantastic. The staff was really rooting for my father, and they made the room he was going to be in so nice and comfy. It was a little studio with a sink, a small refrigerator, and a big bathroom. The staff disconnected the microwave because I told them to.

May 10, 2016

By AndrewHOAJD

Atria Briarcliff Manor was very nice. We looked at a studio that was too small. The one-bedroom unit perhaps would have fit her needs. The rooms and the whole facility were in wonderful condition. The staff was very helpful and not pushy. They had some sort of discussion class type of thing going on when we were there, and it seemed to be very well attended. It seemed like a social place. They had a cafe and a regular dining area, which looked like a very nice restaurant.

February 22, 2016

By Mary120372350

We liked that the memory care was very small at Atria Briarcliff Manor. They had only 15 patients. The director of sales used to be the director of the program in the memory care. When we got there, they were doing puzzles while a gentleman played the piano, and the residents were on their way to dinner. I also met the coordinator of the program. Everyone was very friendly and the residents greeted most of the staff members. My sister joined me, and we asked them about different levels of care, like what if my 89-year-old mom fell or something catastrophic happened, and they told us about their medical procedures. I was impressed because it had its own courtyard, and it's right next to a park. They told me that part of the program involves taking walks into town and having trips. They followed up with phone calls at different times.

May 22, 2015

We visited Atria Briarcliff Manor, and this is a beautiful facility. It was gorgeous. They provide transportation anywhere within a certain mile radius. We saw one room, and it was lovely. I would recommend this place.

November 19, 2011

By sister margaret

Other

My stepmother stayed for 11 months at Atria in Briarcliff manor after having had a stroke. She was 95 yrs old. Her care was exceptinal. She suffered from periods of dementia, and periods of being just fine. When she was fine, she believed that she was in a 5 star hotel while her condo was being painted. My stepsisters visited daily, and I took my father to visit at least monthly. I hope, if I ever need an assisted living placement that there will be something as nice as Atria.

May 07, 2009

By T. Howell

Wrap around porches are nice but hands on care is more essential. Visit family often if they stay for and request appropriate care. Perhaps well-meaning but nominal standards for the price. Hope it improves.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It’s valuable to us. I have shared your comments with our Regional Vice President and Executive Director. If you'd like to personally speak further, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Memory Care Reviews for Atria Briarcliff Manor

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Shabbat Service

• Pets: Yes

About Atria Briarcliff Manor

At Atria Briarcliff Manor, you'll enjoy the amenities of a resort in a country-style community nestled in the woods. Relax on our breezy wraparound porches and cozy parlors, or exercise at the nearby tennis courts and swim center with a helping hand from our skilled staff. Atria Briarcliff Manor is just 40 minutes from Manhattan.

Atria Bell Court Gardens offers the following services:

• Saflok® electronic key entry system
  • Computer room and wireless network throughout the community
  • Theatre with projection screen
  • 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance
  • Memory-care neighborhood
  • Scheduled local transportation

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 185 locations in 25 states and 7 Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 18,000 residents, and the workplace of choice for more than 13,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Atria Briarcliff Manor is located in the Town Park, a short walk to the Town Library and just two blocks to the center of the village.

Map of Atria Briarcliff Manor