Troy Hills Center

Reviews of Troy Hills Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Troy Hills Center

October 24, 2015

By Anonymous113602050

Troy Hills Center is a little older than what I expected. The facility could use some updating, but the people are very nice and the staff is very friendly; it's just that the facility is old. Right now, my mother is there, but my sister feels that she would be better off in her house with her. I wouldn’t mind her to stay in the facility, but unfortunately, my sister feels differently. She is in a semi-private room that is a little small for a two-bedroom, and the bathrooms are a little dated. I like the staff very much, and they are very accommodating; if you need a specific diet or anything, they will accommodate you. It is very bland food because obviously they keep it low-sodium and all that, so it is geared for the elderly. My mother doesn’t complain about the food, so I guess it is OK. They have bingo and bean toss, which my mother participate in.

March 29, 2014

By caring67017250

My dad raves about the food at Troy Hills Center. He loves the food, which is great. When you walk in, you have a feeling that you are in a hospital, but the staff makes it a lot better. They are really nice. They sort of distract you from the sight. It is an older building, but they do what they can. They need to modernize it a little bit.

Services and Amenities of Troy Hills Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2020

About Troy Hills Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Troy Hills Center