Arbor Glen Center

Reviews of Arbor Glen Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Arbor Glen Center

May 29, 2012

By c0d3r

My uncle is autistic and has been placed here. The facility itself is very clean and organized. The staff was hit-or-miss, either extremely accommodating or too busy to answer questions. The quality of care, however, in my view is absolutely excellent. My uncle was previously in another facility and did not get nearly as good care. They've helped him a lot just by providing basics that other facilities have missed from the start. They have a lot of activities, a big community area and the other residents were very friendly and welcoming. All of his tests and labs are handled on-site, this facility has a ton of specialized medical departments. This is a huge plus because in the past he would have to be taken to the hospital to perform simple test. All in all it has been a good experience for my Uncle so far and I see no reason why it will not continue to be this way.

Services and Amenities of Arbor Glen Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Arbor Glen Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Arbor Glen Center