Legacy House of Centennial Hills

Reviews of Legacy House of Centennial Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Legacy House of Centennial Hills

June 27, 2021

By Jo

I toured Legacy House of Centennial Hills for my parents. It was clean, newer, and well-maintained. The people were friendly. The room was spacious, well-maintained, with newer cabinets and stuff.

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed our Tour.

February 14, 2021

By Adarko

My tour experience at Legacy House of Centennial Hills was outstanding. The staff was outstanding as well. It appeared to be almost like living in a resort. It's new, and the facility was very up-to-date. Everything was sparkly, shiny and brand new almost. The location was perfect for me. It's very easy to find and very close to places like eating establishments and shopping districts.

Hello Adarko, We appreciate your wonderful feedback. Thank you!

January 05, 2021

By Total Betrayal

The Marketing Manager was the nicest person but that changed once my mother-in-law was in the facility. I was told that they have a few levels of care. More care, more money. The Marketing Manager told me that they conduct resident reviews every 30 days and that the cost will go down if you need less care. My mother-in-law’s care went down because she was doing more on her own. No reviews have been done and she still paid $4200 a month. The food is disgusting and almost never warm, you choose what you want and they give you something totally different with missing condiments, cold coffee and cold soup. Residents were constantly complaining about the food and being hungry and upper management couldn’t care less. They cannot keep a cook to save their life. I was told that services include the level of care, meals, snacks, laundry service, house keeping, activities and transportation. This was not true. There were no snacks in sight and none were offered or provided, they charge extra for laundry, they don’t do house keeping, zero activities even before their first covid case and they claim to have transportation but didn’t have a driver. They opened my mother-in-laws mail and took 2 large bottles of Tylenol which they never gave back when she moved out. They don’t allow the residents to have any kind of over the counter medicines even if you are of sound mind. I packed a box with all kinds of over the counter stuff that I thought she might need and they confiscated the box when she moved in. When it came time to move, they all claim that they didn’t know where it was. Total disrespect of residents personal property. My mother-in-laws apartment was fairly small and oddly situated. Care givers/ aids were constantly quitting due to being over-worked and underpaid. There are never enough staff to residents ratio, even though they claim there is. My mother-in-law needed more care when she arrived in November 2020 and was made to sit in dirty briefs for 2 sometimes 3 hours because there wasn’t enough staff. She has had many awful rashes and wasn’t allowed to have powder in her room. REALLY? Powder?? The only good thing about this establishment is, it looks pretty. Their website might sound like everything you’re looking for. Just know that the person who refers you to this facility will receive a $500 commission if the resident stays 3 months. The Marketing Manager definitely has two faces and she is clearly in it for the $$ because she receives a commission too. She also turned me against her supervisor claiming that she was constantly interfering with her clients and that she was always on her case. Lord only knows if that was the truth. I unfortunately believed the Marketing Manager and asked her supervisor not to contact me anymore. That, I am sorry for and I feel horrible. This facility was not fit for someone I love. Thankfully, my mother-in-law moved out yesterday.

We were disappointed to read your review especially after we were able to personally meet with you and others to talk about many of these regulations, such as the rule specific to residents keeping OTC medications in their rooms. It was our hope that we could come to a satisfactory resolution and one that made sense to all. We are deeply sorry this did not happen. Being a caregiver is difficult and finding the right help is so important. We sincerely wish you and your family health and happiness moving forward.

July 15, 2019

By DJones2019

I toured this facility and asked the marketing director to show us the cheapest room available. We came back with our loved one for a second tour. The marketing director instead of finalizing our paperwork decided to show even a cheaper room to someone else. We sat in her office waiting for well over an hour. After we learned she gave the cheaper room to a walk in (we had an appointment) we walked away from this place. I'm glad this happened as we found a much better group home that made our loved one a priority. It's a really nice facility but clearly they only care about the bottom line and making as much money off people as they can.

October 09, 2018

By Linda

My parents moved into assisted living at Legacy House of Centennial Hills. It seems well-staffed and they're very attentive. My parents enjoyed the place. The rooms are apartment-style, nice, and brand new. They enjoyed the food and the dining room is very nice. There's a library, salon, an exercise room, movie theater, and multiple rooms where they do arts and crafts, church services, bingo, and different games. The staff is awesome and all the residents seem to really enjoy them.

August 10, 2018

By Maria

Legacy House of Centennial Hills was clean. The residents all seemed very happy. It just wasn't for us because my father needs lockdown. The staff was very helpful and gave us lots of information. We got all the answers to the questions we had.

January 05, 2018

By Bob

Legacy House is a very new, clean facility that seems to have a higher class of people than some of the other locations. It's very convenient to my house. My wife has been socializing and playing dominos with people, and they have trips. The staff is very kind when I talk to them.

Memory Care Reviews for Legacy House of Centennial Hills

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance
  • Meal Preparation

About Legacy House of Centennial Hills

legacycentennialhills.com

Legacy House of Centennial Hills provides both assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a home-like setting.

Assisted Living & Memory Care

At Legacy House of Centennial Hills, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.

Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming or taking medications. At Legacy House of Centennial Hills, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs.

Services include:

• Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming, and bathing
  • 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available; full-time nurse available
  • Medication monitoring and diabetes care
  • Incontinence care
  • Respite care
  • Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen service
  • Personal laundry service available
  • Maintenance and landscaping service
  • Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
  • Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking

Standard in your residence:

• Apartment-style—Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
  • Individually controlled heating and cooling system
  • 24-hour emergency call system
  • Safety features including grab bars
  • Fully accessible apartments available

Amenities:

• On-site laundry room
  • Hair salon
  • Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
  • Theater
  • Private dining room
  • State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
  • Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
  • Beautifully landscaped. Residents enjoy water features, walking paths and flower gardens at most communities

With beautiful views of the Spring Mountains and conveniently located just minutes from Centennial Hills Hospital, physician offices, restaurants and shopping, Legacy House of Centennial Hills, is the newest retirement community in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Map of Legacy House of Centennial Hills