Brookestone Village

Brookestone Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brookestone Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Brookestone Village

May 29, 2014

We found Brookestone Village for my mother. They had different levels, and she is in the nursing care. My impression is that the staff is very caring, and they take their time with my mother. The staff is extremely friendly and very helpful. They listen to her, and sometimes that's a little difficult because she will repeat and repeat and repeat, and she has some problems, but they're very kind. They're very thoughtful, responsive, and I think the nursing care is really quite excellent. I feel like it's a very good place for her. What I observed is that they're very careful, and things are clean, and they have cleaning staff that comes through there regularly. I've seen that they have a cart, and they come into the rooms and the bathrooms. Her bathroom always was clean, and they vacuumed regularly and picked up the trash. I think it's kept very clean. It's not decorated in the style I would prefer. It's sort of a dated décor on the inside, but it's very homey. I've been there in and out quite a little bit, and I've never experienced any negative problems.

Services and Amenities of Brookestone Village

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Brookestone Village

Brookestone Village is a senior living provider in Omaha, Nebraska that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brookestone Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brookestone Village