About The Waterford at College View
We serve residents from totally independent to two person assist with walkers, wheelchairs, catheters, incontinent, nebulizer, insulin, oxygen, etc.
We are committed to provide the best possible care and service to our residents in lovely suites or a one bedroom apartment that has a living room, bedroom, and a kitchenette.
Nurses on staff
- Nurse-practitioners visit every week
- One or two person assist
- Rehab Services, PT, OT, and ST by licensed staff
- Short-term or long-term stay, Hospice, and Adult Day Care
- Secure and home like environment
- Activities: Indoor, outdoor, and religious services
- Fine Dining, home style meals with choices
- Choices: Sleep late or wake up when you want
- Smoking: Designated area
- Price starts from $99/day
- No deposit or 30 day notice required
- Private Suites with private bathrooms
- 1 Bedroom Apartment with living room and kitchenette
Our rates include:
- room and board
- cable TV
- medication administration
- all meals
- weekly housekeeping,
- personal laundry, linens
- all utilities (except personal phone), pager, and much more in a relaxing and comfortable environment.
Other extra care and special services:
- catheter care
- special diets and many more services are also available either by our staff or outside providers, at a reasonable price or third party billing.
Our broad range of accommodations provides care for an independent person all the way to a two-person assist. We also offer respite care, short-term stay for recovery after hospitalization, and adult day care.
Through our Life Enrichment Activity Program, we provide our residents with an interactive and socially stimulating setting that is focused on keeping their minds and bodies active. We also provide religious services, musical entertainment, outings and holiday events.
High Quality Services, Low Cost
What Makes Us Special
Voted Lincoln’s Best Place to Work in 2014!!