Mary, Queen and Mother Center

Reviews of Mary, Queen and Mother Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Mary, Queen and Mother Center

March 13, 2016

By Carol120368850

Mary, Queen and Mother Center is a nursing home. The rooms are all one size and very clean and nice with two beds to a room. The patients looked very well taken care of.

February 15, 2016

By Anonymous120178250

I did like Mary Queen & Mother Center, but the issue that we had was the price. Everybody was friendly, receptive to our needs, and had a locked community for my mother because she wanders. They were nice. We submitted paperwork to that place, and we weren’t sure if we would eventually qualify for Medicaid or not, so they do take Medicaid. It was clean.

February 18, 2015

By Elizabeth C

My mother has been at Mary Queen & Mother Center for approximately a month. She gets very good care there, and I am happy so far. The nurses and CNAs are very attentive, caring, and friendly. Mom has some extenuating circumstances (needs to be up and ready to go to dialysis 3 times a week) and they are very accommodating with that. The physical and occupational therapists are excellent too. The rooms are warm and seem "homier" than some others I've seen.

December 24, 2013

I went and visited Mary, Queen and Mother. My mother had been in the skilled nursing and whenever she had surgery, she also was there for rehab. I also have an aunt who lives there in the skilled nursing facility for a number of years. So I'm familiar with this facility. They have assisted living, apartments, and skilled nursing. They have a whole range of complexes there. The staff was really good. I have known a lot of them there. I met with quite a few when I went there just to go see the rehab area and I was greeted by some of nursing staff and the rehab people. They greeted me very warmly. They do have activities there and they're posted on the board. There are people that come in that sing or do different kinds of programs there. Plus they have a bus that takes them to places like shopping. They have quite a bit of activities planned for their residents.

Services and Amenities of Mary, Queen and Mother Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Mary, Queen and Mother Center

Mary, Queen and Mother Center is a senior living provider in Shrewsbury, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes and Low Income Affordable. Contact Mary, Queen and Mother Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mary, Queen and Mother Center