Rosewood Care Center of St Louis

Reviews of Rosewood Care Center of St Louis

Nursing Home Reviews for Rosewood Care Center of St Louis

August 20, 2013

By caring00013

I went to visit Rosewood for my mom and, for a tour, I just love it. The facility seemed very nice. It did not smell at all anywhere like a nursing home. Rosewood was a good nursing home more so than where she is now. I was also impressed with the fact that every bed is certified for Medicaid, so that one was on my list. Their rooms also were nice and it was clean. Without knowing what it's like to live there, I would still give it a high rating.

December 12, 2012

By Drebremimi

Other

No comment - it was for hospice care and they did what they were supposed to do.

Services and Amenities of Rosewood Care Center of St Louis

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Rosewood Care Center of St Louis

Rosewood Care Center of St Louis is a senior living provider in Saint Louis, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rosewood Care Center of St Louis for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rosewood Care Center of St Louis