Carondelet Place

Reviews of Carondelet Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Carondelet Place

April 05, 2012

By Aquillia123

I was not a patient is this facility, but a friend of mine was. His name was Cejour and he is Haitian and he is about eighty years old. He does not speak English, so I would go there often to check on him since it was close to my house. I really really liked the staff there. First of all when you walk in there is a big banquet hall to your right, and there are also about three other banquet halls there. Every time that I went to sign in, the people were always so nice and sweet, I could just not believe it. Everyday he went to physical therapy, because he was recovering from a pace maker implant, and they would always let him visit with me, and then he would just go back to the physical therapy area. One time when me and some of his family were leaving, he started to cry, and I felt so bad for him, the nurse came right over and tried to talk to him in French. She was an awesome nurse, and she was so kind. The facility is so clean, and it does not smell like urine like so many of them do. My friend is no longer in the facility, but in my opinion it was one of the nicest ones that I have ever been to.

Nursing Home Reviews for Carondelet Place

Services and Amenities of Carondelet Place

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Carondelet Place

Carondelet Place is a senior living provider in Kansas City, Missouri that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Carondelet Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carondelet Place