College View Manor

Reviews of College View Manor

Independent Living Reviews for College View Manor

April 29, 2014

By KenWJohnston

My Mom has loved living here. The facility is exceptionally nice, but it is the caring nature of the staff that is the icing on that cake. I stayed here with my Mom for a month as she got all moved in, and I felt the warmth of being a part of the College View 'family'. (The friendly residents were of course a part of that too.) And the exceptional package of features and services that the monthly rental includes made College View Manor a logical choice... but it was the lovely facility and the staff that 'sold' us, more than anything.

April 22, 2014

By Allen3

We placed my mother in College View Manor. It is very clean and relatively new. The staff is courteous. The food is good. It is a home away from home. It is close to her granddaughters, grandson, and daughter.

Costs for College View Manor

Photos of College View Manor

Services and Amenities of College View Manor

• Vegetarian

• Independent Living Starting At: $1915/month

• About College View Manor

College View Manor Retirement Residence – the independence you want and the attention you deserve. Each day brings the opportunity to be as active as you want, or to simply enjoy the serenity of your apartment. Helpful and friendly staff is available 24 hours a day to make life easier and more enjoyable. One monthly rate covers rent, most utilities, lunch and dinner, weekly housekeeping, activities program, scheduled transportation and maintenance. Ala carte services are available by onsite home care should you ever need more personalized assistance as an affordable option. Join us and see why our residents are truly proud to make College View Manor their home and you will be too!

Map of College View Manor