Villa South

Reviews of Villa South

Assisted Living Reviews for Villa South

May 30, 2014

By Cheryl30

Villa South was smaller, and the people seemed to be really caring. It was not big; it was like a small town community. The staff were excellent. My dad was in a shared room, but they had private rooms that would open. The rooms were fine; there was nothing wrong with them. The semi-private rooms were not that spacious, but the private ones were. It was more than adequate for them. I loved the dining room because it was big and spacious. And they left it open for 24 hours, so the residents could go in, have coffee or juice, and just sit and talk. He loved the food and did not complain, so it must be pretty good. They had trips to grocery stores and nearby churches, games, bingo, singing, and other activities. I was very pleased with the activities. My dad loved it, and I highly recommend the facility.

December 12, 2012

By RLTIDE

These people are 5 star ! I finally have comfort and peace of mind knowing my father is cared for and loved by someone that has him in their care besides me and my family.

Services and Amenities of Villa South

About Villa South

Villa South is a senior living provider in Florence, Mississippi that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Villa South for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villa South