The Villa at St. Louis Park

Reviews of The Villa at St. Louis Park

Nursing Home Reviews for The Villa at St. Louis Park

March 04, 2017

By BorisB

My observation is this: It is dirty and dingy. The staff is rude and uncaring. I would not put my worst enemy in there. They talk to the residents as if they were little children.

March 01, 2017

By Marjo P.

My father was at the transitional care unit of this facility and did not have a good experience. The facility is newer and he had a big private room but he did not receive very good care. Although, the PT program seemed pretty helpful and beneficial. But, other than getting up for PT or OT, and for his meals, he was left in his bed the remainder of his day. He ate every meal alone in his room. But the real negative was how unclean the place is. He struggles with incontinence and was not cleaned on a regular basis, nor was his bed or clothing. He had not showered the day he was discharged and smelled very bad. His room also smelled very bad. I would not recommend this facility to your loved one.

February 23, 2016

By Suzanne F.

The Villa at St. Louis Park has an excellent physical therapist. My dad was there primarily for the rehab following a hip surgery. The phyiscal therapy assistants were very good too. The rest of the care, we find quationable, and we were not overall pleased. The room is large, and the furnishings were okay. The food was horrible. The staff was not as skilled as in the other facility we’ve been to. They were rude sometimes. They were not very caring of who they are taking care of. One gentleman who comes in to help dad get dressed has no interaction; would not say a word when he enters dad’s room. One time, dad ended up having a big bruise on his ankle because this gentleman grabbed dad too tightly while helping him put on his shoes. We feel that they were not very responsive whenever dad needed something.

About The Villa at St. Louis Park

The Villa at St. Louis Park is a senior living provider in Minneapolis, Minnesota that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Villa at St. Louis Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Villa at St. Louis Park