Mount Olivet Home

Mount Olivet Home (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Mount Olivet Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Mount Olivet Home

November 20, 2013

I'm very pleased with Mount Olivet Careview Home. My husband is there right now. The facility is very clean and there's no odor what so ever. It is in the metropolitan area too. The environment is warm and friendly. The care is excellent. I'm there a lot so I see how the nurses treat everybody. They're very caring. They do have a lot of activities there. They have field trips for their patients. My husband is very content in this nursing home and he doesn't complain when I leave.

November 10, 2013

By disgusted1

The nursing staff is awful. Residents are left to sit in wheelchairs all day, their hygiene needs are not taken care of, everything revolves around a nursing desk in the center of the room with the rooms all around it. Everything takes place in this room. Residents are parked in front of the TV or left to wander about. This place should not have good ratings. The staff also lies to cover up their incompetence.

August 26, 2013

By Greg6

My mom has only been in Mount Olivet Careview Home for a month but so far it has been very good. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I chose this nursing home because it has a good reputation. I knew several people who have been there before and their children have good things to say about this place. The staff members are very attentive to their residents and their needs. They follow through on everything when I have asked them to. Their activities are very good and they have them everyday. Overall, they are taking good care of my mother.

June 13, 2011

By slclynn

Visited this facility

Mount Olivet Home is a 94-bed independent living facility, the rooms are private and they appeared to be very clean and smelled fresh. The residents I visited were very happy with having a private bathroom and the staff seemed friendly and very accommodating to the seniors. The facility had a secured memory care unit that seemed very safe for those seniors with Alzheimer's or early dementia. The décor is homey and residents are invited to furnish their rooms with their personal possessions which really gave the rooms a very homey feel. The residents I visited were very independent but they needed some help with medications and bathing. The staff seemed very attentive to their needs and responded promptly. Residents are pleased with the fact that they can get vision, hearing, dental and podiatry services onsite without having to leave the grounds. Neighborhood health care centers include; the Walker Methodist and Richfield Health Centers. Hot meals are served daily in the main dining room and family members said that they really enjoyed having meals onsite with residents because it brought back family memories. The facility also offers comfortable family visitation areas and outdoor Patios. Having a nice private spot to sit and visit was much appreciated by residents as well as their families.

Services and Amenities of Mount Olivet Home

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 24E102
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Mount Olivet Home

Mount Olivet Home is a senior living provider in Minneapolis, Minnesota that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Mount Olivet Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mount Olivet Home