Edenbrook of Edina

Reviews of Edenbrook of Edina

Nursing Home Reviews for Edenbrook of Edina

August 30, 2013

By MNmama

Horrible, Horrible place.... Dirty, dark, dull. My mom was there for 2 short days before having to return to the hospital. She was told by a couple staff in the night to "chill out" for asking for another pillow, she needs for her care were not met. when she went to the hospital we placed her bed on hold as we didn't know if she would return. After touring other places and hearing other complaints, we decided she would be in better care anywhere else so we went back to clean out her room. Upon arriving, we checked the bathroom to find that after 2 days her urine that had blood in it, was still on the floor in an open container. Disgusting!!!! I will be reporting this to the department of health as well. I would never wish this place on anyone, so please do your family members a favor and find a different place.

November 09, 2011

By Edina36

My father was placed here for rehabilitation after a hospital stay. He was released early for "not being motivated enough". He was left in bed, his bag was never unpacked and when I picked him up to take him home he was not even wearing his own clothes! I would never recommend this facility to someone else.

About Edenbrook of Edina

Our competent, caring staff provides personal attention in a friendly atmosphere. We offer life enrichment programs in addition to excellent physical, occupational and speech therapies. EdenBrook Edina is a great place to call home, whether you are here for short term therapy or a long stay. We treat each resident as we would want our parents treated, with skill, compassion and respect.

Map of Edenbrook of Edina