New Perspective | Mankato

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

100 Dublin Road, Mankato, MN 56001
New Perspective | Mankato (800) 385-2527

Reviews of New Perspective | Mankato

Assisted Living Reviews for New Perspective | Mankato

January 08, 2015

By Nurse Barb

My father is a resident in the memory care unit. On the outside the unit appears clean and well managed. However, the care given to my father has been less than acceptable. There does not appear to be any type of care plan. The staff is not able to dress him, get him to meals, or see to it that he is well supervised. The meals provided for an elderly person are very substandard. Staff here is not well educated in caring for residents with dementia. After speaking with management their only response has been "Oh?" and "We meet state requirement for staffing." They seem unable or unwilling to provide the care necessary for someone with dementia. I would defiantly look elsewhere if your loved one is needing this type of care.

October 27, 2014

We have selected Keystone. We chose this one because there are lot of energy and life. The people are so friendly. It is just so open, airy and light. It just looks like a place with life and not death. The apartments/rooms are beautiful. It is like a luxury hotel. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. They just treat the residents with such respect. It is very nice.

February 27, 2014

We have apartments here at Keystone Communities. They have independent, assisted and memory care. I'm in partially assisted. What I like best about this facility is the fact that it's roomy, it's very clean and the staff is very nice. I think they're very concerned about making it a good experience for everybody. If we need help with something, we can get it. I know they work very hard. They have a lot of activities for us. They have creative writing class, an exercise and a walking club, etc. Food also is very good.

July 29, 2013

By Susan65269250

Keystone is about 5 to 7 years old. It was absolutely beautiful when I went to visit that place for my mom. Aside from assisted living, they also have memory care unit. All the apartments that I saw were very nice and the decors were nicely done. They also got an excellent staff. However, there were too many people in their memory care unit. I just want a smaller memory care unit for mom. There was also quite a large distance between the memory care rooms and the central area for the staff. If the rooms were closer to their staff area, then that would be better.

Memory Care Reviews for New Perspective | Mankato

Photos of New Perspective | Mankato

Services and Amenities of New Perspective | Mankato

About New Perspective | Mankato

At New Perspective’s senior living community in Mankato, Minnesota, you’re a short distance from the conveniences you want and need. Within minutes of the community you’ll find the River Hills Mall, six parks, a nature center, a golf club, and the scenic Minnesota riverfront. You can either drive yourself or use our convenient shuttle bus. Back at home, enjoy all that New Perspective | Mankato has to offer, including walking paths and outdoor courtyards. Deluxe grills and ample seating areas allow you to host cookouts for family and friends and socialize around the outdoor fireplace. When the weather forces you inside, enjoy watching the birds in the aviary while sipping a cup of tea.

Map of New Perspective | Mankato