Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Reviews of Water's Edge
Assisted Living Reviews for Water's Edge
August 05, 2019
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
September 02, 2014
I am/was a resident of this facility
Costs for Water's Edge
Services and Amenities of Water's Edge
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $6270/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $7270/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: Yes
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: No
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Resident Transportation
- Medication Management
- Offsite Activities
- Resident Capacity: 36
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- Licenses: 30109
- State Licenses: 30108
About Water's Edge
Water’s Edge brings innovative elder care to Mankato, stepping away from the institutional settings found in traditional nursing homes and providing a real home with quality care. Water’s Edge in Mankato will be the only move for your loved one, offering end of life care.
What We Offer:
- Companion & Private Room Accommodations
- Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Cable TV Available in All Rooms
- Housekeeping & Linen Services, including daily bed-making & trash removal
- Individual Climate Control In Each Room
- Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
- Private Spa
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
- Special Diets accommodated as needed/required
- Transportation Provided
- Building & Grounds Maintenance Included
- Full-service Housekeeping
- On-call Physician Services
- Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
- And much, much more
- See it in our Smiles.
- Hear it in our Voices.
- Smell it in the Cleanliness of our Rooms and Building.
- Taste it in our Lovingly Prepared Meals.
- Experience it in our Atmosphere of Care.
Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of memory-robbing dementia. Each of our trained caregivers is committed to making each day with a resident in our memory care wing special.
Of course, philosophies without actions are just words on a page. That’s why you are cordially invited to visit us. See, hear, smell, taste, experience our philosophy in action.
What Makes Us Special
We offer each member of our Community the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired.