Ecumen Pathstone Mankato, MN

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

718 Mound Avenue, Mankato, MN 56001
Ecumen Pathstone (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Ecumen Pathstone

Assisted Living Reviews for Ecumen Pathstone

August 20, 2012

By bwhite3604

I enjoyed visiting my grandfather at Pathstone Living in Mankato. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My grandfather seemed very happy, and well taken care of. The building is beautiful, with a great garden area. It also has aquariums and bird aviaries. The food that he was served looked well prepared and delicious. The staff who helped feed him were very kind and patient. His room was nicely decorated, and good sized. He also has a private bathroom, which is nice for privacy. Overall I was very happy with Pathstone Living.

April 24, 2012

By Crafty4x4

We had looked for months for an assisted living facility for our uncle who is very dear to our family. He had begun to suffer from Alzheimers, and my aunt was no longer alive, so he couldn't live in his home by himself. He was still more or less mentally present when we had started looking, so we were primarily looking for a place that would provide immediate assistance in case he ran into a medical emergency. Besides that, we wanted a place that would provide healthy meals for him, and also provide a good variance of day to day activities to keep him as mentally sharp as his condition would allow.Pathstone Living in Mankato, employing more than 10 registered nurses (at least one on the clock at all times), ended up being a perfect choice for Wally and our family. They have lots of people that currently live there with a similar condition/state as Wally, and they had activities scheduled three times per day, from walks to card games to concerts. I fully believe that the variance in activities and personal care given to Wally has prolonged his life and mental clarity longer than it would have been present had we not chosen Pathstone. I would recommend this facility to absolutely anyone.

Nursing Home Reviews for Ecumen Pathstone

June 24, 2011

By SteveRurik

My proud and relatively stubborn uncle had finally resigned himself to having to live in an assisted living home. It was something that our family got together on and spent quite a bit of time narrowing down the options before deciding on Pathstone Living in Mankato, MN. Based on the two tours that we took and their comforting and informative website, we concluded this would be the best place for him. He still had his wits about him and was fairly able bodied, which is why the activity center and weekly scheduled activities really appealed to us (and to him too). The staff was very friendly and quick to assure us that they would make his transition into an assisted living environment a pleasant and easy one. We are able to visit him whenever we want (with one hour's notice), and it's very obvious to us how happy and comfortable he is. I highly recommend Pathstone Living in Mankato, MN.

June 05, 2011

By WillowScha

Friend or relative of resident

I believe my Great Grandma Helen received above average care when living in Pathstone facility. She had her own room and the staff was extremely caring, responding well to her needs. The facility was just recently redone, so it is quite tasteful and upon walking in. It does not even resemble a nursing home. There is a cafe in the front, along with some nice lounging areas and large bird cages. While she was living there, we would eat dinner with her on occasion and I would have to say I was very impressed with the food. I also would participate in dance performances there back when I went to a dance studio in the area. Entertainment is provided for the residents on a regular basis. Overall, a great senior care facility.

Costs for Ecumen Pathstone

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Check

About Ecumen Pathstone

Full-Continuum of Care Campus with a variety of different apartment styles and care levels. We offer long-term care, short-term care, therapy, independent living, assisted living, memory care, home care and adult day service. We are situated on a beautiful campus down on the Minnesota river valley.

Map of Ecumen Pathstone