The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley

Reviews of The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley

Assisted Living Reviews for The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley

October 31, 2017

By Danielle

Toured here and loved it! Perfect place to call home!

October 16, 2017

By Derek

My mom moved in a month ago and loves it here! She's treated like a queen! Awesome food! Great staff! Very nice place!

Questions about The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age at The Harbors Senior Living is 78.2, and love attending our daily activities, and weekly outings out in the metro!

What programs or activities does The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Exercises, Daily Bible Devotion, Monthly Church Services w/ Communion, Baking Club, Puzzle Club, Card Club, Bingo, Happy Hour.

What places are near The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Moore Lake, Art Institute, Como Zoo, Movie Theater.

What transportation services does The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley offer to assisted living residents?

Free personal transportation to and from doctor appointments.

How does The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Weekly/Monthly updates by the Director and Nurse.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley during daytime and nighttime hours?

1:3 on the high care levels and 1:5 on low care levels.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Monthly Education/Training, and quarterly training with Minnesota Alzheimer's Associations.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

4 during the day and 2 over night. Nurse on 24/7.

Our Registered Nurse / Weekly.

Costs for The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley

Photos of The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley

Services and Amenities of The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1500

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley

We do what we do every day for our residents and their families.

Our vision places the needs of the residents as our main priority.
Our residents can expect a wonderful atmosphere where they are valued as an individual.

Our Six Vision Points

• Resident Directed Focus
  • Offer Choices
  • Maintaining Resident Dignity
  • Promote Individuality
  • Professional and Responsible Team
  • Financial Responsibility

Family owned, operated and managed. Specialize in high care levels. With the all inclusive rate, families know what to expect.

Map of The Harbors Senior Living of Fridley