Crest View- Royce Place

Crest View- Royce Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Crest View- Royce Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Crest View- Royce Place

About Crest View- Royce Place

For adults 55 and better who would like assistance but still want to maintain an active lifestyle. Choose a private apartment or enjoy an affordable option of a Bed and Breakfast Suite. Royce Place also has a special secured memory care area named Ruth's Place. Services include three meals a day and weekly housekeeping. Medication assistance and personal care services are also available. (For those who qualify, Alternative Care and Elderly Waiver funding is available.) Twenty-four hour onsite home care staffing is provided.

Map of Crest View- Royce Place