St Therese of Oxbow Lake

Reviews of St Therese of Oxbow Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for St Therese of Oxbow Lake

February 01, 2017

By Barbara103171

We decided on Saint Therese at Oxbow Lake. It’s an older building that's not quite as shiny, but they’re good. The staff is wonderful; I like their friendliness. The food is good. The price is comparable. The security seems fine; you need a pass card or a code to go in. The amenities are nice but they probably need to update the bathrooms in the apartments.

October 13, 2016

By Patricia708675

St. Therese is one stoplight from where I live right now, so I would be very close to many of the friends I have in this neighborhood. I have been there for happy hour, the residents had a presentation, we could tour the apartments, and they had music and refreshments after. The rooms were very satisfactory. However, they only have 2 elevators, the hallways are very long, and I would not be able to accept an apartment that is at the end of the hall. It was very clean, quite upscale, and beautifully decorated. The lobby or common room is very nice; they have a beautiful chapel that can sit 80 people. The dining room was set very nicely with flowers and centerpieces. It was a bit more expensive, but it’s not a problem that I have to worry about.

February 19, 2015

By Brooklyn Park Patty

My 84 y.o. mother was at the transitional care unit at St. Therese of Oxbow lake, to "gain strength" after a 3 day hospital stay. She entered St. Therese using a walker. She left St. Therese 3 weeks later on a stretcher with a broken pelvis, from which she will never heal. She lost all of her strength while she was there, because they forbade her from walking. She was only allowed to be in bed or in a wheelchair. She is now on hospice, actively dying. Please don't consider this place for your parents.

Nursing Home Reviews for St Therese of Oxbow Lake

About St Therese of Oxbow Lake

St Therese of Oxbow Lake is a senior living provider in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact St Therese of Oxbow Lake for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Therese of Oxbow Lake