The Gilbert Residence

Reviews of The Gilbert Residence

Assisted Living Reviews for The Gilbert Residence

October 23, 2012

By ariel1660

I had a good experience here, the staff were friendly, and the place was well kept. I am giving it three stars because it wasn't in a very nice part of town (there was a lock on the door) and it seemed like the residents could have had more areas outside to be in for nature. Overall, it was a good facility, but I would keep looking to determine if this is the right one for you.

August 21, 2012

By moody tonsa

I visited The Gilbert Residence and I was extremely impressed with this facility. Then we decided to shift our grandmother here. The residents were treated extremely well by staff, better than I have seen at most other care facilities. The staff was very patient as well. The food timings are good and food quality is also very high. The rooms are airy, neat and clean. I met few residents who were in true peace of mind and were happy living there. Residents undertake miscellaneous functions to celebrate and let every one form part of the gatherings. It was almost heart breaking to have to choose a facility for our loved one, but this place has met beyond any expectations I ever had. They have beautiful dinning and spacious rooms with a grandfather farm type porch. The have a secure harbor unit which caters for Alzheimer's and dementia patients and a very good activities program in a spacious living room for the residents. The nursing staff is also available round the clock to provide all kind of assistance. The facility is doing a noble job very well. Thank you. Keep up the good work!

Memory Care Reviews for The Gilbert Residence

Services and Amenities of The Gilbert Residence

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About The Gilbert Residence

The Gilbert Residence is a senior living provider in Ypsilanti, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact The Gilbert Residence for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Gilbert Residence