Medilodge of Rochester Hills

Reviews of Medilodge of Rochester Hills

Nursing Home Reviews for Medilodge of Rochester Hills

October 08, 2013

By Angry Friend

October 8, 2013 I would like very much to take this opportunity to post a review of this place so that everyone can make a responsible decision NOT to place a loved one here. I have a life long friend of 48 years who has been transferred to this facility since August 1, 2013. I have found this facility to be lacking in so many aspects. My friend is in the last stages of COPD and only has two teeth in which to eat meals. He has told me within the past week that he has not eaten in three days because they have served him meals of beef and chicken which he could not possibly chew or digest. He is shrinking in his weight and has become so weak all he does is sleep. I see his life ebbing away. This past Saturday, October 5, 2013, I was in to see him twice and both times he was asleep and I never saw any water or food on his table. So I went myself and bought him a hot bowl of soup at Whole Foods in Rochester Hills, and took it to him. When I arrived the second time, he still was asleep and very weak and pale looking. I was very disturbed. I tired to call the main number of the Medilodge and no answer. Finally a voicemail came on. I left a detailed message of how I was appalled at the lack of care given to my dear friend. That he told me he could not eat the food presented to him because none of it was chewable to a person with only 2 teeth. I told them I was going to call someone and find out what is going on in this facility, to which I did. My sister went in on Monday, October 7, 2013 to check on his condition and found his bed made and thought he had passed away. She inquired and found out he was taken to the hospital. They must have finally checked on him and found out he was past being in trouble. I have said all this to warm ANYONE considering bringing someone they love to this facility. RUN LIKE THE WIND AND NEVER COME THROUGH DOORS. This place is not a good place at all.

November 16, 2011

By Social Worker # 1

I am a friend of a resident of Medi Lodge Nursing Home. In general, I thought Medi Lodge to be a perfect choice for someone who is seeking placement for a friend or family member. It is the perfect place of serenity for anyone ages 50 and over to enjoy their years of comfort in. The ground of the facility are well maintained, structured and landscaped beautifully for anyone to enjoy the beauty of their comfort and also offers such a homey environment for their residents. The common areas of the facility are most tastefully decorated and also offer the best inviting common areas as well. the surrounding areas of the facility are also inviting and beautiful. The residents' rooms are beautifully decorated to fit each and every resident individual needs. The residents’ rooms do not smell and the residents are most happy there and convey congruently with one another. The atmosphere there is well balanced and structured within its community. The staff and management of the facility are very nice, professional, and team, task oriented in their job duties and performances. I think the residents receive excellent care there and the residents there are also treated like family by the staff and management there. While I was there, I noticed that the social society there attire was very formal and elegant and the staff members were always in sight for the residents there. They residents were having a variety of activities going on, recreational and other social functions for them to enjoy. The residents dining area was very formally coordinated to fit the formal attire of their residents. I would have to give Medi Lodge Nursing Home a five stars rating for their excellence and expertise. Overall, Medi Lodge Nursing Home is an excellent choice for placement for anyone 50 and over to enjoy their life at and I would recommend it to everyone, anyone age 50 and over; because I know that they will do well there and I know that they would like it there.

Services and Amenities of Medilodge of Rochester Hills

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Medilodge of Rochester Hills

Medilodge of Rochester Hills is a senior living provider in Rochester Hills, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Medilodge of Rochester Hills for more details on services and rates.

Map of Medilodge of Rochester Hills