Bellbrook

Reviews of Bellbrook

Independent Living Reviews for Bellbrook

November 03, 2011

By medicalsocialworkerAC

Sanctuary at Bellbrooke in Rochester Hills, MI is wonderful. I would recommend it to adults looking for private apartments, assisted living or skilled nursing. I would also highly recommend this facility for family members looking for a top notch facility for a loved one. When I was there in 2010, I noticed that the nurses were very attentive and involved in the care of their patients. The Director of Social Services was always available to meet with the residents and address any concerns. All staff I encountered, from Director of nursing to maintenance staff, were all experienced, always willing to lend a hand and had compassion. Out of five stars, I would rank the grounds a five, the common areas a five, the residents' rooms a four, the staff a five and the quality of care a five. The last time I was there, the facility was about to undergo major renovations to give the skilled nursing facility a "hotel feel". I saw the plans and it looked like it the renovations would be superb. Overall, I'd give Sanctuary at Bellbrooke a rating of 5 stars because the whole facility goes above and beyond to make the residents feel that the facility is "home".

September 29, 2011

By sshuttari

My friends grandfather has his own living area/apartment. It was spacious and the balcony saw out to the back of area where there was trees and garden. He had has his own kitchen and bathroom and was allowed to leave the facility with family or friend. Enjoyed the company of many friends at the facility and treated very good from my experience. I would recommend it highly to anyone that is looking in the area of Rochester Hills Michigan.

Questions about Bellbrook

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Downtown Rochester is just miles away! The OPC is around the corner for our residents to enjoy, if we aren't hosting it you can find it there. Meadowbrook Hall, The Village shopping center, Emagine Theater, Royal Park Hotel and more!

What transportation services does Bellbrook offer to independent living residents?

Scheduled outings for needs and entertainment!

What makes the chef or dining program at Bellbrook exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We have a licensed restaurant and a deli on the first floor of our community looking out on to our beautiful garden area! The menu changes on a seasonal basis with options ranging from sandwiches to salmon and an every day salad bar! Our deli serves a hot entrée daily with a soup of the day and offers lighter fare options if you are not up to sitting down for a three course meal in the restaurant.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Branch of the Rochester Hills Public Library, Salon, Living Room, Game Room, Wellness Center, Chapel, The Great Room which is used for large entertaining purposes, exercise classes, educational evens, religious services and more.

What safety features or security measures does Bellbrook offer to independent living residents?

All of our residents get an emergency pendent with 24 hour response in the building. Our concierge is at the main entrance from 9-5 and outside of those hours the door is locked and you have to have a key to get in, the North entrance is locked all of the time with key entry only. We have maintenance on site 24/7 to assist with maintenance and safety concerns.

Does Bellbrook work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Homestead is on site 24/7 to provide ala carte services to our residents in the apartment setting. They offer services ranging from assistance putting socks on to medication management and escorts to meals.

Costs for Bellbrook

Photos of Bellbrook

Services and Amenities of Bellbrook

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL630299363 AL630299637

• Get Costs

About Bellbrook

Bellbrook is the only faith-based nonprofit Life Plan community in the Rochester/Rochester Hills community, offering a continuum of care that includes Independent Living with supportive services, licensed Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing Rehabilitation. With 34 years of experience serving seniors in our area, our reputation for providing exceptional care sets us apart from all the rest!

Our residents define each and every one of our communities. We're the preferred choice for seniors who don’t want to act their age!

Map of Bellbrook