Colonial Villa

Colonial Villa (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Colonial Villa

Independent Living Reviews for Colonial Villa

July 06, 2014

Colonial Villa has support care, but they don't do memory care all the way. If you act out sexually or are combative or a wanderer, they don't keep you. The studios are beautiful. They have nice views, big windows that look out over the trees. I had the food there. It was pretty good. They have a chef. It wasn't gourmet or anything, but my dad would probably be happy with it. I liked it, but I realized my dad needs memory care, and so I'm no longer considering it. I love the studio de luxe that I looked at. It's very large. It has a bar with a sink and a refrigerator. You could probably have a microwave so you could cook in your room a little bit, and they have a refrigerator and their own bathroom. It was a lovely room compared to some places I've looked. The staff seemed very nice. It's really more of an assisted living setting.

November 28, 2013

By dupuisloucrl

We took a tour at Colonial Villa and it was a very nice place. They had a wide variety of apartments. The staff and their dining room were nice. I liked it. However, I thought I liked it more than my mom did and I wanted to keep her happy too. It would have been closed to her friends and close to home for her.

Nursing Home Reviews for Colonial Villa

Costs for Colonial Villa

Photos of Colonial Villa

Services and Amenities of Colonial Villa

• Pets: Accepts Small Pets

• Get Costs

About Colonial Villa

Our mission is to assist our residents in aging in a graceful, independent and dignified manner. Trained care givers provide quality 24/7 care for individuals needing assistance with activities of daily living. Services are customized to the needs of each individual resident and are provided by an independent on-premises company. Flexible service agreements based upon an "a la carte" program assure value for all.

Map of Colonial Villa