Kith Haven

Reviews of Kith Haven

Nursing Home Reviews for Kith Haven

August 09, 2016

By Lisa.R

I would like to say thank you so much for the great care that my aunt received, while spending her time on the 2nd floor at Kith Haven. I was there every day and was delighted to see that my aunt had actually gotten better, everyday that I seen her, she was dressed, hair was brushed and was out of bed and doing great. Of course everyday is a different day, as to how a dementia patient acts, As far a smiling and laughing, to just sitting staring past you. Anyhow... I would like to give a great big Thank You!!! To some of the most helpful and friendly CNAs that were assigned to her. Moe, Lou, and Cena, Amy, Sarah and the cleaning lady, that was so friendly and helpful and kind. I would recommend Kith Haven over any nursing home in genesee county. 2nd floor. lol (only 1 rude nurse and every facility will have that 1 person. But that was on the other wing anyhow, we didn't have to deal with her, only to ask her to reset the elevator buzzer code so the door would shut. She acted like she was queen and was to busy to push her code in.. (Rude) , but on our wing. No problems at all, just minor, petty stuff as far as. Hey, you forgot her yogart, or a straw with her food. stuff like that.

October 31, 2014

By Gwendolyn4

My sister is in Kith Haven. I chose this facility because it is right on the border from where I live. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The room is very nice; it is for two people. My sister said that she doesn’t like their food. They take them out, and they have an activity door that has different things for them to do every day. I like the fact that they are involved in with their patients and they keep the families involved. She will be there until she will be able to walk, and I would recommend it but they must improve on the food.

May 07, 2012

By GregS1

It would be difficult to be more grateful for the services and care that Kith Haven afforded to my wife, Mellannie, and I. A long time sufferer of much more than space allows, we found ourselves with narrowing alternatives and seriously diminished health. Finding the facility to be professionally and compassionately operated, many thanks go out to the staff, it is necessary to especially point to Administrator Sandy N., who proved a gracious.courteous, and comforting host.. Being at a low point, as if there can be one more than the last, our family was at wit's end to resolve Mellannie's health issues in a way that is not absolutely terrifying. She is continuing, since, to improve, it appears that the most significant healing began at the time of her involvement with Kith.

About Kith Haven

Kith Haven is a senior living provider in Flint, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Kith Haven for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kith Haven