The Arbors at Stoneham

Reviews of The Arbors at Stoneham

Assisted Living Reviews for The Arbors at Stoneham

June 02, 2016

By tsfboots

This facility should not be allowed to care for elderly people that need assistance, especially memory care. The staff is rude, the director, while comes across nice, once you've questioned her or crossed her will become mean and unprofessional This facility has been sited several times by the state. I moved my parents out of there ASAP.

December 19, 2014

I visited The Arbors for my father. It was new, but it turned out that it wasn't really assisted living. It was more like apartments for elderly. The rooms were beautiful. They were brand new. Their dining area was very nice.

Memory Care Reviews for The Arbors at Stoneham

About The Arbors at Stoneham

The Arbors at Stoneham is a senior living provider in Stoneham, Massachusetts that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact The Arbors at Stoneham for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Arbors at Stoneham