Benchmark Senior Living at Shrewsbury Crossings

Reviews of Benchmark Senior Living at Shrewsbury Crossings

Assisted Living Reviews for Benchmark Senior Living at Shrewsbury Crossings

March 14, 2018

By Janet

We went to Benchmark at Shrewsbury Crossings. It was beautiful and very nice. They took us around and showed us all of their different rooms and accommodations. The ones that were available were not furnished, but they were good. I would recommend Benchmark at Shrewsbury Crossings; it just doesn't meet our needs. It is certainly fine for many people. The people seemed very happy there.

January 02, 2017

By Wayne103753

I was very pleased with Benchmark Senior Living at Shrewsbury Crossings. All the personnel was very good to me, so I am very pleased. I liked the arrangement and everything. It was OK and didn't smell bad. The food was excellent. It was very pleasant to be there.

December 29, 2016

By Annette401687

Benchmark Senior Living at Shrewsbury Crossings is a wonderful place; however, it's beyond my financial reach, but I can see where the expense comes in. The rooms are a little bit bigger than other places, and the facility is lovely. The person who assisted me was a lovely, very attentive, and helpful lady. The food and dining area are excellent.

November 14, 2016

By SA872734

Benchmark Senior Living at Shrewsbury Crossings was good. The rooms were good but not as new. The staff was very good and nice. The food and dining area are good, and the security is good. They have a program director who would make programs for the whole day. The location was quite convenient.

October 27, 2016

By Peggy635878

Benchmark Shrewsbury Crossing is very nice, very clean, and the staff is very engaged. We’re very pleased with what’s happening now with my sister. She’s been there a month, and she’s taking advantage of the nail salon. She had some struggles with the food because of her diet, but they’re really accommodating of her gluten free diet. The dining area is set for table of 4, and it’s very bright and cheery. The layout is easier for my sister to get around in a wheelchair.

February 09, 2016

By Lori120046350

I thought the people at the Benchmark property we’re very engaging, and excited about their work. You could tell, but I didn’t like the size or the configuration of the facility. What really impressed me at that place was the director that manned the program. The only activity that I witnessed was the residents singing along with a television screen.

Thank you! We are very proud of our team. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you.

December 16, 2015

By John117943350

Benchmark Senior Living at Shrewsbury Crossings is nice. The rent is $139 a day for a studio apartment. And then there’s a $5,000 community fee, so it’s kind of steep. They have about 80 patients. The room has a refrigerator, a microwave, nice toilets and bathrooms, walk-in showers. They were worth it. The residents looked happy. The sales manager, Jennifer, seemed to be very friendly with the residents; she knew them by name.

Thank you for your thoughts. Please call our Executive Director (508-845-2100) if there is anything we can ever do for you and your family.

Memory Care Reviews for Benchmark Senior Living at Shrewsbury Crossings

• Staff Patient Ratio: Based On Acuity
  • Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: NA

About Benchmark Senior Living at Shrewsbury Crossings

Independence, personalized care and companionship. Assisted living at Benchmark Senior Living at Shrewsbury Crossings in Shrewsbury, MA means helping seniors stay independent by providing 24-hour personal care in a socially active, dignified residential setting.

Residents enjoy attractive apartments, comfortable community rooms, a lovely outdoor patio and garden, and an ever-changing program of social and fitness activities. Assistance with activities of daily living -- such as bathing and dressing, along with medication monitoring -- is personally tailored to each resident's changing needs and is provided by a caring professional staff.

Benchmark Senior Living at Shrewsbury Crossings provides the best of both worlds -- the ability for seniors to remain independent in their own apartment, knowing that help is available 24 hours a day.

We are proud to offer a professionally-trained, licensed and caring staff who work with each resident, their family and their personal physician to develop a personal care plan.

The Gallery at Shrewsbury Crossings has changing art exhibits. Each quarter we open a new show with an Artist Opening reception and residents enjoy the work for three months. We feature a Student art exhibit in the winter, the Shrewsbury Artist Guild does their annual juried exhibition in conjunction with the Spirit of Shrewsbury Fall Festival and we have invitational exhibits in the Spring and Summer. Saint John's High School athletic field is our "front yard" we enjoy watching sporting activities including baseball and football. Our good neighbors also join in our community events with student musical performances and art exhibits.

Map of Benchmark Senior Living at Shrewsbury Crossings