Sunrise of Plymouth Beach

97 Warren Avenue, Plymouth, MA 02360
Sunrise of Plymouth Beach (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 217 days

Please ask about our special incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Plymouth Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Plymouth Beach

July 27, 2016

By Ann760074

We looked at this community. We had the director take us around and show us the different rooms that were available. The rooms were OK. We looked at a studio that looked very clean. There were maybe five or six residents that I saw when I was there. The director, Cris, was very accommodating.

November 06, 2015

By dont recommend

My mother was at this facility good care to start and staff went above and beyond to make her comfortable. 4 months into her stay they couldn't find medication that was prescribed by her Dr. The medication had been delivered according to the facility according to the pharmacy. A week later after numerous calls to the director and head of nursing nothing had been done and no call back from either one. I was informed a week later by one of the nurses at the facility that they found her medicine at the bottom of her medicine box. My mother suffered needlessly do to the lack of care she received.

We are sorry to hear Brookdale Plymouth Beach did not meet your expectations. Please be assured the safety and well-being of our residents is our first priority, and we have shared your feedback with our regional team. We would like to learn more about your experience, and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

December 16, 2013

By Dianne10

I cannot say enough good things about the community. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me, it's the best thing that's ever happened to my mom. On a scale of one to one hundred, it's a hundred and twenty. The rooms are always clean. The food is wonderful. They take really good care of my mom.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Plymouth Beach