Wingate Residences at Silver Lake Kingston, MA

Wingate Residences at Silver Lake (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Wingate Residences at Silver Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for Wingate Residences at Silver Lake

November 07, 2014

Mom is in The Inn at Silver Lake which the assisted living part of Wingate Silver Lake. It is very good, and so far we are very pleased. The apartments are large and spacious. I think the food is very good, but my mom is not so thrilled with it. The dining room is large enough, and it is fine. They have all the typical activities that you find in an assisted living place.

August 20, 2014

By caringforfamily

My family member used to reside in this facility. The staff was good but definitely understaffed always looking rushed and stressed out. The food was horrendous, no fresh vegetables, instant mashed potatoes and a repetitive menu from week to week. The director didn't seemed concerned with the complaints and had a if you don't like it here then go elsewhere which we did. Everything the marketing person told us was the exact opposite of how this experience would be. If you visit on weekends you will get a better view of what real life is at this facility as management is no where to be found and not enough aides to care for the residents. You feel as bad for the staff as you do the residents of this facility as you can see on the whole they try hard there just isn't enough of them.

November 30, 2013

By Caring73419150

My mom used to be in Wingate. They were very good. They came to clean once a week and it was okay. There were a couple nurses there that were absolutely wonderful. They were caring and concerned. Depending on the individual, some of them would go the extra mile. However, the higher up on the hierarchy you go, the less you could expect from them in terms of compassion and actual efforts. The director as far as I am concerned was useless. I thought that I was going to get more from a place that advertises itself as having nursing care, but when pushed, they threw the old: "Well that's not my job at you because it was not a nursing home, but an assisted living".

Costs for Wingate Residences at Silver Lake

Photos of Wingate Residences at Silver Lake

Services and Amenities of Wingate Residences at Silver Lake

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Wingate Residences at Silver Lake

The Wingate Residences at Silver Lake offers Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care. With luxurious rental apartments (in a variety of floor plans with customized services), common spaces and ample outdoor patios, our community offers the independence of home without the responsibility of housekeeping and maintenance.

Part of the experience of being a Wingate resident is the peace of mind that comes from knowing your care needs will be fully managed as they change. Our Independent Living residences are located within greater senior care communities where residents can transition smoothly to Assisted Living arrangements. Additionally, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing services, all provided with the highest levels of skill and professionalism, are available if needed.

We are all defined uniquely by the people, places and experiences that we encounter throughout our lives. The Neighborhood Memory Care Program celebrates Wingate residents’ individuality through personalized care plans that incorporate each person’s values, passions, family situations, social circumstances and lifestyles.

Located in picturesque Kingston, Massachusetts, the Wingate Residences at Silver Lake is close to the conveniences of town, yet tucked away in a resort atmosphere of lake, woods and manicured, landscaped grounds.

Map of Wingate Residences at Silver Lake