Oak Knoll Healthcare Center

Reviews of Oak Knoll Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Oak Knoll Healthcare Center

November 01, 2017

By Deborah84

I would never recommend Oak Knoll to anyone ever! The care is poor and with a few exceptions the staff are uncaring and impersonal. They always seem to be understaffed and many new people coming and going. Many employees don't work for Oak Knoll but come through an agency which explains why they are not invested in the facility or the patients. If you have a relative who can not advocate for themselves they will most likely be ignored. Concerns are only addressed when they become an emergency. They do not have a doctor on staff daily. If something comes up on the weekend it is not addressed until Monday or Tuesday. The doctor rarely sees patients, even when they are sick. The nutritionist is also usually MIA, always "in another building". Rehab is minimal, only 1 hour per day of you're lucky. The facility may look nice at first glance but first impressions are not accurate.

February 17, 2017

By pathughoreilly

My dad was sent to Oak Knoll for rehab after a hospital stay. In his heart, after a short time there, he knew that he needed to stay there, and not return home. He has many different physical ailments, but has all his faculties, and can certainly speak his mind. He will express his opinion loud and clear, and is assertive enough to get the care he needs. The staff are wonderful, and communicate well with the families. They are very tolerant of my stubborn dad, and treat him well, despite his issues. I feel like I can communicate with them like family. Then enters mom. Sent here too from a hospital for rehab. She suffers from dementia, but is very cooperative and easy going, with dad by her side, of course. They have been married for 64 years, and they are living out their years together in a place as close to home as I could expect. Not ideal, of course, but a clean, comfortable, environment that smells good, where they seem happy. Sure, there are issues with staff being overwhelmed and over worked. Goes along with the industry. One needs to understand this is going to happen. But they are pleasant and accommodating any way. As long as my parents are happy, I am too. I feel no hesitation in speaking to any of the caregivers about anything I have a concern about. The administration team is great, the business office very helpful, and the reception staff is outstanding. Thank you for giving my parents a home where they feel safe and cared for.

November 06, 2016

By MrsMilyMay

Oak Knoll is a wonderful place. My grandmother receives excellent care there. Today was an exception when we got there her oxygen level was extremely low . When I was leaving I asked the nurse Danielle if she could take my grandmother's oxygen level once again before I left and she said " No I will not take it with you here because you are making me anxious and you're making your grandmother anxious"....... I had to leave the nursing home to find out my grandmother's oxygen level. I am not only upset I am worried for my grandmother and the care she will receive tonight. Oak Knoll is a wonderful place, this issue I had to tonight was something that I assume never happens, overall this is a wonderful place!

October 13, 2012

By FTown445566

Everything is always great there. First and foremost the facility is very clean and well maintained. The facilities and grounds are nicely treated and create a pleasant viewing experience. Once past the looks the staff is always smiling and courteous. They are all very warm hearted and will spend the extra time to talk things over with you.

Services and Amenities of Oak Knoll Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Oak Knoll Healthcare Center

Oak Knoll Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Framingham, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Oak Knoll Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oak Knoll Healthcare Center