Carlyle House Framingham, MA

Reviews of Carlyle House

Nursing Home Reviews for Carlyle House

March 28, 2018

By gaylek

Very disappointed as rehab center they do not provide you with phones. How are you supposed to speak with your love ones if there is no phone

August 25, 2017

By avery bennett

Horrible nursing home. Aides are the worst they never help patients and sleep on the job after dinner. Patients are ignored and when complaints were issued nothing was ever done about problem

September 18, 2016

By Holly s

Other

Terrible odor as you walk in . Many of the staff sitting around not helping patients. A few patients were asking for help and staff would completely ignore patient and walk right by them . The meals were not healthy. No fresh vegetables or fruit .

October 09, 2013

By Diana20

There was such an overwhelming smell of urine when I walked in Carlyle House. It was really awful. That turned me off right away. The rooms weren't bad but they seemed kind of dark to me. The building itself seemed a little run down. I thought they needed a facelift. But as far as the care goes there, it seemed very good. The dining area was clean. It was nicely appointed. They have tablecloths there too. In fact, that was one of the dining rooms that had a piano in it. They also had a section where they have a little library for their residents which I thought was kind of cool.

Services and Amenities of Carlyle House

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Carlyle House

Carlyle House is a senior living provider in Framingham, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Carlyle House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carlyle House