Standish Village

Reviews of Standish Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Standish Village

June 25, 2013

By Rey2

My brother chose Standish village and moved in last week. He loves the area, he's adapting and doing well for the moment but I will know more in a couple of weeks.

August 05, 2011

By John Andrews

I toured this community in June of this year. When I walked in the door I was hit directly in the face with a wonderful smile from the concierge at the front desk. This started a great experience for me from this point forward. The Executive Director came into the lobby and smiled and shook my hand and offered me something to drink or eat. I had already enjoyed some of the infused water available at the front desk. Listening to the wonderful music in the background took me back to yesteryear - and I knew this was going to be a great experience for my father. The Executive Director sat down and listened intently as I described both my current and desired situation (in fact, he actually asked that question!) for my dad. My dad was living at home with me, and I knew I couldn't do it any longer. I had toured 5 other places, and this was the first one that was able to give me the feeling that they could do better than I was for my dad. Their Memory Diet, affiliation with a wonderful academic institution like BU, and work with Alzheimer's Disease and other types of memory disorders was phenomenal - it was hands down the best place I have seen. I plan on returning in August to move my dad into this wonderful place.

About Standish Village

Standish Village is a senior living provider in Boston, Massachusetts that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Standish Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Standish Village