Pickersgill Retirement Community

Reviews of Pickersgill Retirement Community

Independent Living Reviews for Pickersgill Retirement Community

July 24, 2013

By Caring 6003

My cousin is in a place called Pickersgill. He moved there a couple of weeks ago. They also have an assisted living facility and an extended care nursing home facility. Basically it is a continuing care community but if your money runs out, they'll continue taking care of you. They have a 24/7 staff. They also have a menu for their residents. What I like best about this community is that they have a caring attitude. It has a good reputation and they don't have to advertise that much because it is a not-for-profit organization. They have no long-term commitment and, for me, that's the main thing.

April 09, 2013

By LauraK2

My grandma passed last year and she spent her last few years of her life at Pickersgill. She liked being there and the nursing staff was so great to her and even when she passed treated her with such dignity. I would recommend Pickersgill highly for your family member.

July 27, 2011

After having a number of health crises, and having to move our of her own home, my mother moved to Pickersgill Retirement Community. She lived a very isolated life before, and was not eating well. A year a a half later, she is living a healthy life, has made very nice friends, and is happier than she has been for years. Mom is happy, and we, her children, are happy with the facility. We are very involved with the facility caregivers, and feel that is an important component is making sure she receives good care.

About Pickersgill Retirement Community

Balance
At Pickersgill Retirement Community, we believe that life is about balance and choices. Assisted living is as much about maintaining your independence as it is about receiving quality health care. With our wide selection of assisted living rooms and suites, you'll discover how much fun making choice can be. And it only begins there...

Choices
Discover a whole new way to achieve balance in your life. Discover choices that celebrate your unique sense of individuality and well-being. Discover the freedom of retirement living at Pickersgill Retirement Community.

Affordability
At Pickersgill, you'll have the freedom to choose your residence based on your current needs, so you can better enjoy your well-deserved retirement!

Location
Map to PickersgillNestled among oak, maple and dogwood trees in a charming neighborhood setting in Towson, MD, you'll find yourself right at home on our beautifully landscaped 16 acres. We're also conveniently located near cinemas, stores and restaurants in Towson and northern Baltimore County, and within driving distance to Washington DC, Philadelphia, New York City and Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Map of Pickersgill Retirement Community