Orchard Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Orchard Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Orchard Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

June 15, 2020

By needs to be investigated

I was there for 2 weeks first I was in a room with a resident who passed away for 16 hours before they removed him. I was supposed to be in room by myself because recovery from covid19, my meals were always cold never giving any drinking water when asked never giving any water to bathe Assistant were very rude to me when 7 pm arrived never saw a person until 8 am the next day,I pushed button for assistance they never would come to my side unt64 hours later I contacted my insurance company and asked my caseworker to have me discharged to my home after I explained to them what went on with me and they agreed, my discharged day they didn't want to release me until I threatened to bring legal action on them facilities was very dirty as well as the room

October 18, 2019

By Brenda

My husband had rehab at Orchard Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center. It smelled bad, and it was one of the worst ones he's been in. They didn't take very good care of him at all there. Services depend on the time of the day and if it's a weekend. The food was not good portion wise and there were many times where he didn't even get a meal, so I had to go out and buy. He just had speech, occupational, and physical therapy at bedside. Cleanliness was okay, but the layout was horrible. There was never anyone at the nurse's station because they're redesigning the place. They need more staff especially overnights and weekends.

April 24, 2015

By Lynn46

We visited Manor Care. This place leaves a lot to be desired. The staff was OK, but communication was not good. There were two people to a room, and it was like a closet compared to the other facility. Security was fine. You have to be buzzed in and buzzed out. Overall, they need to improve on communication.

Services and Amenities of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Orchard Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, a new member of the distinguished Marquis Health Services family, is proud to introduce a whole new level of post acute care to the communities of Baltimore County. At Orchard Hill we help ease your transition from hospital to home as you regain your strength, and offer a comprehensive continuum of subacute rehab, and skilled nursing care. Our location in close proximity to DaVita, a leading dialysis provider, offers our patients the added benefit of hemodialysis onsite.

Map of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center