North Arundel Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of North Arundel Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for North Arundel Health and Rehabilitation Center

November 22, 2011

By djdraco

The facility was pretty decent. I've been in a few others before and this one was rather clean and had a positive feel to it. I happened to visit on a Sunday and was able to sit in on Sunday service. There was a small praise band that visited with the seniors to sing and worship. They were all about trying to get the seniors involved in the music and to dance or clap along with their songs. Also the employees there would walk the seniors around the facility or push them in their chairs if they were immobile while holding nice positive conversations. In my honest opinion, if I ever needed to stay in a nursing home, I would have no problem staying at Mariner Health.Another great point to mention, Baltimore Washington Hospital is only about 100 feet away. This is great because emergency service is just a short jump across the parking lot.

Services and Amenities of North Arundel Health and Rehabilitation Center