Homestead Manor Assisted Living

Reviews of Homestead Manor Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Homestead Manor Assisted Living

July 29, 2014

By LovelyLady00000042

My mother-in-law is placed very close to my home and we have no problems with it. The name of the facility is Homestead Manor. It is very close to where I live. I have previous experience with this facility because my mother was also there. I like the staff very much. There is good communication. There are good activities there. They really care. There are various sized rooms. My mother-in-law has a very generous-sized room and it is a private room. We were able to arrange to have moved some of her own furniture, so it is very home like. It has a small patio and a sliding glass door and it has a beautiful view. The food is excellent. There is never an odor ever in this facility. It is clean. In fact, if there is any spill whatsoever, it is cleaned up immediately. I have never seen anything less than very high standard of care.

Costs for Homestead Manor Assisted Living

Photos of Homestead Manor Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Homestead Manor Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: One Bedroom Spacious Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 05AL0050-A

About Homestead Manor Assisted Living

We offer Life in Full Bloom!

Founded on the principles of acceptance, compassion, care, and love, Homestead Manor is an organization dedicated to providing a caring community environment across all levels of care associated with retirement living. Our mission is to support independence, comfort, dignity and safety in an individualized home-like setting resulting in a high-quality life experience.

WE OFFER:

• Spacious, fully accessible suites with private patios, personal bathrooms and showers
  • A beautiful natural country view
  • Nearby access to beaches and parks, local shops and restaurants
  • Three delicious daily catered meals with cooked-to-order breakfast and homemade baked goods
  • Internet and cable television
  • Community living rooms, front porches and dining room
  • A full range of stimulating social, creative, spiritual and social events planned daily
  • On Staff Certified Dementia Care Manager

ADDITIONAL AMENITIES:

Homestead Manor Café - Located in the Lighthouse Dining Room, we offer a casual, coffeehouse atmosphere with music, beverages, and light snacks. Residents use this space to socialize and relax.

Computer Corner - Participants have the opportunity to explore, hands-on, different topics in technology. No experience or equipment is necessary.

Homestead Manor Assisted Living features very spacious suites, each with private terrace and fully accessible bathrooms, on site physical therapy, delicious meals prepared by our caterer, a full range of activities and social events.

Map of Homestead Manor Assisted Living