Milford Place

Photos of Milford Place

Services and Amenities of Milford Place

• Get Costs

About Milford Place

Located In scenic southern Delaware, Milford Place offers our residents the opportunity to thrive in mind and body by developing individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident. With a full-time licensed nurse available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care, our pet friendly community strives to maintain each resident's independence through engaging activities like, Gardening, Walking Clubs, Musical Entertainment, Church Services , Trivia and excursions to local beaches and historical towns in the area.

Map of Milford Place