Hammonds Lane Center

Reviews of Hammonds Lane Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hammonds Lane Center

December 13, 2014

By Joann13

Mom has been in Hammonds Lane Center since August. I’m happy with it. I like the fact that they have plenty of nurses and aides in there. They constantly come up and talk to them. Whoever comes down the hall, management or whatever, they know all the people by name, they hug them, and they talk to them. It’s pricey, but not bad. They had bingo. There are church services. They have sing-along. They have people come in and sing. They have motion activities to get up, and they can use their hands in some motion-type things. They have an activity director there. My mom doesn’t have a lot of movability in her hands, but we were talking about getting her around people even if she doesn’t participate in activities. She told me she likes it there, and she doesn’t want to leave.

October 26, 2014

By Pia1

I didn't like the way Hammonds Lane kept their patients, and I didn't like the way they kept the place. I just didn't like it. The good thing about it was they did have activities. They had daily activities, and they had a nice schedule of activities. It would be a nice building and everything, if it wasn't for the smell. Their location was nice; there was a senior center probably a half mile down the road from where they were located. In Brooklyn they have a lot of stores and things like that, and it has little places where you could sit and eat, if they want to take them places. They had both the Rite Aid and the Walgreens down there; they were right across from each other.

Photos of Hammonds Lane Center

About Hammonds Lane Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Hammonds Lane Center