Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda

September 02, 2012

By Caring301 1

My sister's been there for a couple of months now. The staff is very professional, and as far as the facility, it's very clean, neat, and very well organized. The people that we saw there seem to really enjoy it. We saw a lot of people sitting out and chatting, that kind of thing, very sociable. We were just really impressed. We were very pleased and they stayed in close contact with us like every three days or so before we made the decision to put her in a place up there.

October 25, 2011

By EMK1

Manor Care nursing home provides large rooms for residents and allows family members to decorate and make it feel like a home. There were two or three nurses who were particularly caring and respectful, getting to know my grandmother and our family. These nurses clearly chose this profession out of a love of serving others and making them comfortable. There were some other nurses who seemed far less concerned with my grandmother's comfort or emotional well being and simply did their job as quickly as possible. It was hard to watch their detachment and disregard for the pain they may have been causing my grandmother. I worried how she was treated when no one from the family was there. I never feared blatant abuse from the staff, but that they treated her more like an object than a person. The rooms were always clean and well kept. I appreciated the care from the wonderful nurses and the permission to make my grandmother's room feel like home. There was also a lovely little garden we would take our grandmother to for fresh air. Overall, I feel somewhat neutral toward Manor Care. There were some positive experiences and negative, but none so negative as to warn others to avoid the facility.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda

Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda is a senior living provider in Bethesda, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services - Bethesda