Manorcare Health Services - Roland Park

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services - Roland Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services - Roland Park

August 10, 2015

By kassycam

My father is a relatively new resident at Manor Care Roland Park. The facility is very nice and clean. The rooms provide plenty of space with complementary furnishings. The staff are pleasant and attentive. There appears to be quite a bit of planned activities to keep the residents active and engaged. Thus far, my dad and I give the facility thumbs up! Kudos to Ms. Norton, Admission Director, for her professionalism and hospitality during our introductory meeting and guided tour. The decision to place my dad at this facility was because of her!

May 01, 2015

My grandfather was at ManorCare Health Services – Roland Park for about three months. The facility is good. They have huge rooms, but my only complaint was that my wallet was stolen as well as my daughter-in-law's wallet. My grandfather's personal items were also stolen.

December 15, 2014

By Caringdec05201401

Manor Care was very nice. The only problem was the discharge process. The staff handling the discharge process was not organized, but the actual facility is very nice. They had a semi private room; it had a bed, a nightstand, and a very small television. They had quite a few activities. They had karaoke, and people came in to sing. I was impressed because the staff was really there. When you needed someone they were available. But they had to improve the discharge process; as far as making sure whoever is discharged is informed of all the options that they have or don’t have and make sure they have all the medical supplies that they need back home.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services - Roland Park

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manorcare Health Services - Roland Park

Manorcare Health Services - Roland Park is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services - Roland Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services - Roland Park