The Park Danforth

Reviews of The Park Danforth

Independent Living Reviews for The Park Danforth

April 04, 2016

By William126410350

The Park Danforth was an older building, but very clean and in excellent condition. They're in the process of building a new one right next to it. I met a lot of the staff and they showed us all around. The place is very well known, and I can't wait to get there. However, they got a long waiting list. I have eaten a meal there and the food was excellent. The activities that they had were quite similar to the other ones I visited. It's located right in the middle of Portland. They have their own bus that takes people out to various activities that are in and around Portland and there were activities that come in and they do things there. This place is for people who don't have quite enough money.

About The Park Danforth

The Park Danforth is a senior living provider in Portland, Maine that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Low Income Affordable. Contact The Park Danforth for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Park Danforth