St Margaret's at Mercy

Reviews of St Margaret's at Mercy

Nursing Home Reviews for St Margaret's at Mercy

January 25, 2016

By Michelle119257150

My mom was at St. Margaret's at Mercy, and this place was great. We loved it, and we were very happy with them. The staff was very helpful and very positive. The room was nice. Their food was OK, not that great.

September 01, 2015

By Jessie6

My grandmother went from the hospital to St. Margaret's at Mercy for rehabilitation. She loved it. Besides the fact that they didn't give her enough food, and it was more like hospital food, she loved being there. The staff was amazing. Whenever she needed something, they gave it to her. They took care of her. She was in there for three weeks. I would definitely recommend somebody to go there.

Services and Amenities of St Margaret's at Mercy

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 195437
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About St Margaret's at Mercy

St Margaret's at Mercy is a senior living provider in New Orleans, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact St Margaret's at Mercy for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Margaret's at Mercy