Magnolia Brook on Siegen

Reviews of Magnolia Brook on Siegen

Assisted Living Reviews for Magnolia Brook on Siegen

March 19, 2020

By Melanie

My mother moved into Magnolia Brook on Siegen a week ago, and I think she likes it. She's getting used to the new surroundings and I'm very happy. The whole staff from the director to the workers are all very caring, and I feel very comfortable with her there. That has been a good blessing for me. They have sing-alongs, movie nights, word puzzle of the day, cooking crew, and the March calendar has stuff going on daily. Her room is very clean, the food is very good, they prepare the meals, everything is always fresh when we order it. They have a movie room, a theater room, an activity area, there's a large kitchen in the activity area where they could cook together, there's a salon, a courtyard all enclosed, reading areas, a pub, and a medium room where they can have religious services for gatherings.

Memory Care Reviews for Magnolia Brook on Siegen

Photos of Magnolia Brook on Siegen

Services and Amenities of Magnolia Brook on Siegen

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 2203784329

About Magnolia Brook on Siegen

Here at Magnolia Brook, our residents enjoy an expansive and ever-growing list of accommodations, complemented by a congenial, compassionate care team that will cater to your loved one’s dynamic care needs, 24 hours a day.

From our lush courtyards to our luxurious salon, our community offers the ultimate in comfort and care, and promotes an active and independent lifestyle. Our various accoutrements are designed with respect to each of our residents’ individual care needs and personal preferences to bring about peace of mind, not only to our residents, but to their families as well. It’s a community where healthy living and comfortable aging go hand in hand.

ASSISTED LIVING

Standing With You, Every Step of the Way

Magnolia Brook offers several types of care, each tailored to meet every resident’s unique needs. After all, it’s not just about a healthy, fulfilling lifestyle, it’s about seeing to ever-changing needs and enabling residents to flourish and enjoy a life that is both rewarding and satisfying.

Our Assisted Living services promote an active and independent lifestyle, while simultaneously working to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of residents. our community is available to serve residents that may need a helping hand in their daily lives – from medication reminders to assistance with bathing and dressing.

• Anytime Dining – Enjoy meals at your convenience
  • Housekeeping (Including Linen Service)
  • Apartment Maintenance
  • Independence to Come and Go, Family and Guest Visits/Parties
  • Pet-Friendly Apartments

TRADITIONAL MEMORY CARE

Compassionate Service, Incredible Results

At Magnolia Brook, our compassionate staff understands the unique obstacles that our seniors living with Dementia and Alzheimer’s face. The 24-hour staff at Magnolia Brook is specially trained to provide the attention and assistance your loved one needs. From the moment your loved one steps into our community, our goal is to make them feel safe, secure, and most importantly, at home.

Individualized Care Tailored to Your Needs

All of our residents will have a personalized assessment performed in order to create an individual care plan prior to moving in. This care plan will be crafted with the specific needs of your loved one in mind and addresses the assistance they require on a daily basis. We understand and recognize that each of our residents has their own unique requirements for care along with personal preferences and customize each plan so that there is a unique combination of care and compassion.

Thank you for your interest at Magnolia Brook on Siegen. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Magnolia Brook on Siegen