Fidelis King Richard
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Reviews of Fidelis King Richard
Memory Care Reviews for Fidelis King Richard
February 03, 2021
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Costs for Fidelis King Richard
Services and Amenities of Fidelis King Richard
- All Inclusive Rent
- Assisted Living Starting At: $4000/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $4000/month
- Nurse On Staff: Yes
- Resident Capacity: 12
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 2203784505
About Fidelis King Richard
Small Setting, Big Difference, 24 Hour Care
Fidelis Residential Care Homes are the caring alternative to nursing homes. We provide high-quality assisted living senior care through close supervision, activities, quality meals and assistance with activities of daily living in a pleasant, intimate setting for a limited number of residents.
Fidelis Residential Care Homes:
- Owned and Operated by 3 Registered Nurses with over 55 years of combined experience
- Highest Caregiver-to-Resident Ratios
- 24-hour Protective Oversight and Assistance
- Screened, Trained and Experienced Caregivers
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms Available
The Personal Care Home has become the preferred model of care in assisted living. The intimate setting and limited number of residents allows for each caregiver to become personally familiar with the capabilities, limitations, needs and personality of each resident. Not only does this result in a more comfortable, supportive and respectful home for each resident, it translates into better protective oversight and assistance. It also allows for residents to better acclimate to their surroundings and their caregivers.
Fidelis Residential Care Homes is owned and operated by 3 Registered Nurses with over 55 years of ER and Senior Care experience. It was formed to provide affordable, safe, and comfortable living accommodations with 24-hour personal care for our elderly community without sacrificing the warm feeling of home.
Regulated by the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, our small assisted living facilities may care for those individuals who, because of the aging process or physical frailty, may no longer be able to live safely at home, but who do not need nor desire a more institutional setting, such as a skilled nursing facility.
While many residents choose Fidelis simply because they want a smaller setting, others with physical limitations (such as difficulty walking, or those with medical conditions that require close monitoring) also thrive here. Some residents may have had recent hospital stays or are completing physical therapy after an injury or operation. Until complete recovery, additional service such as physical therapy or home health care can be arranged to assist them as needed.
- Room (private or semi-private accommodation)
- Room furnishings (as needed; dresser, nightstand, lamp, chair, bed)
- 24 Hour Supervision and Monitoring (protective oversight)
- Bathing Assistance
- Dressing, Grooming Assistance
- Ambulation/Transferring Supervision
- Medication Supervision
- 3 Meals and Snacks Daily
- Laundering of machine washable clothing/linens