Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center

Reviews of Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center

April 19, 2015

By #1ANGIE

I was very unhappy with the care our loved one received. We soon moved my mother inlaw to a different facility. There was never the same people caring for our mother. The staff on the week-ends did not know what was going on. They were either PRN nurses or floated nurses who did not usually work on that floor. After several falls and a hospital visit, we wanted better supervision. This was disreguarded. My mother fell again and had several compression factures to go with her broken hip now. They were not responsive to the patients needs. No alarms were used to assure that mom would not try to get out of bed on her own. The staff does not seem happy or appreciated. There seems to be much turn over in staff as well. Our loved ones teeth we lost and she also lost her glasses. Her winter coat disappeared and many of her clothes. She was allowed to go to bed in her street clothes without changing her depends. ITU's are an issue with the facility also. Don't take your loved one here. Very bad idea.

March 20, 2014

I moved to Shawnee Gardens just end of last year. The facility is clean. The rooms are not really huge. They have every activity that makes me happy.

March 21, 2013

By Roxanne3

I had my mother stay at Shawnee Gardens Healthcare and Rehab Ctr. It was my choice because of the location and the way they took care of the residents. There were several staff, so there was always someone watching over the residents. The size of the rooms were just right for my Mom, and it was kept clean. In the gathering room, they played music at all times. I would strongly suggest this place.

Services and Amenities of Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center

Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Shawnee, Kansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center